Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, December 22, 2008





Pix go from bottom up - Dick Jones on Buffalo Bill, Jr. stunt into mud - shaking hands with with producer, Mandy Shafer

Stop at Office depot on way home after meeting to have some papers Xeroxed for Beth. Gas up; then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Beth calls. Work for awhile - popcorn with girls. Window washers here. Leave. I watch an episode of Entourage while I eat lunch. Down for nap early with girls. Up and bring in mail and UPS packages. Brother Bob and Eva here to sign some papers; then we to bank to get several signatures guaranteed. On to Postal Place for a notary. Bob leaves and I stay to mail stuff off. Home. Clean up a bit. Beth home and we go over what I did today. Cook and we eat. Into office and write here. Put out trash. Both to office. Hi to Charlie and Judy in Canada! - Later ~