Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, December 17, 2008


With George Kennedy


Hotwire set - Frank Q. Dobbs, Director (center)


With Strother Martin

STEADY RAIN (all day)
Gas up after meeting then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Continue re-writing until I stop for lunch and watch episode of Entourage while eating. Work on script then down for nap with girls. Up and out in rain for mail. Feed girls. Open mail. Back to office and script. Talk to Beth and to Snow. Beth has hair appointment at 5:00. I fix dinner. Beth home and we eat. Both to office as it's too late for TV. Work for awhile. Later ~