Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 13, 2008





Beth took the above photos at Carol Castro's Christmas Party

I have a fu**king cold.
Sleep in while she heads off to meeting. Up around 7:00 and shave - then make breakfast and eat. Work on script for awhile blowing nose every few minutes. Beth home and does a few things before she take off to do nails and see coin collectors. I down for hour nap; up and watch episode of Entourage with lunch. Down for afternoon nap. Up and shower and dress. Feed girls and pills. Bring in mail and open it. Beth home and we decide I will not go to Carol Castro's party tonight. She changes and drives to la Quinta for the party. I microwave a small pizza and watch Harry Tracy: Desperado, with Bruce Dern. Beth home and she showers. I download her photos. We talk. Later ~