Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, December 06, 2008


With Dave Cass


With Anthony James

Tony Lane makes up a young Cynthia Nixon


Natchez, Mississippi street dirted in to look period - all photos taken on the set of Rascals and Robbers: The Secret Adventures of Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn (1982 TV movie)

Stop to gas up then to store to pick up something; then home - Beth and I change our clothes, then we take off for Arcadia for Muriel Call's (Beth had known her since Kindergarten) memorial at the local Methodist Church. John and Sue Watt there along with many of Beth's school friends. We sit with John and Sue. Talk with her friends after. Then we head for home, stopping in Duarte for some Mexican food. Stop and pick up Panda Express then to house. She pulls Christmas decorations out of shed; I open mail, check e-mail, etc. Beth and I have our Panda Express orange chicken while we watch Huckabee on Fox. Documentary on Presidents follows. I into office to write here. Then we watch Rush Limbaugh interview on Barbara walters' Special; followed by an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. Later ~