Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 26, 2008



Several shots of CBS Studio Center (Republic) back lot

Woke up to RAIN! Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and peanuts and pretzels. Work for awhile at desk. TV: Watch Entourage episode from last night. Then Rocky Lane Western - Rough Riders of Durango; while eating lunch. Beth calls and I get some stuff for her. Down for nap. Up, pick up neighbors' mail and ours; open. Feed girls. To office and read e-mail. Beth home early. We talk then I start dinner; she to office to work. We eat; then we watch NCIS recorded last night. I to office while she showers. Later ~