Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 16, 2008


Misty and Crystal in Back Yard

Sleep-in day. Beth up and off to Hall. I up 6:00. Shower and dress. Breakfast with paper. Trim beard. Work at computer. Ross calls. Beth home and we talk - both to office. Let girls run in back yard. She fixes a nice salad for lunch. She out to shop and to run by her place of employment. I down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Talk with Beth. She does my pill boxes while I open pill packs for her. I to office to watch some football. Beth made corn-on-the-cob and salad dinner. We eat; then we watch recording of last week's Without a Trace. She showers and we get ready for bed. Later ~