Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 12, 2008


On the Bonanza set - 1960s


Last Night at the Cathedral City Veterans Memorial Display

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. Work on a few things. To living room mid-morning and run Guns of Navarone recording; continuing through my lunch and I still don't finish before stopping and going down for a nap with girls. When I was an aspiring screenwriter, I used the Carl Foreman script for Navarone as my bible, I found it so well written. Up from nap and feed girls. Brother Bob had left me a message that he would be by at 3:00 so we could do some Trust banking. He and Eva showed up on schedule and we did our banking. Home and clean up yard. Work on computer. Talk Tom Snow. Beth home and we talk. She fixes dinner and we eat. Then we watch NCIS recording from last night. Later ~