Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 04, 2008


Roscoe Ates


Eddie Dean

After meeting I drive to (eye) Dr. Williams Office to get my eyes examined for new glasses. After that I go to Costco and order new glasses. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Listened to Rush while I was driving. Work at computer. Talk to Beth; Ross calls. Have lunch while I watch Range Beyond the Blue with Eddie Dean and Roscoe Ates. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. To office and follow election news. Talk Beth.