Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 28, 2008




Beth's New Landscaping for Front of House (before planting)

To Albertson's for a minute, try returning a phone call; then to Sheri's for my haircut. Stop by Nader's on way home and say hi (his wife was there). Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and snack. Beth calls. Talk Ross. Talk garage door guy and set time for appointment on Friday. Work on computer. Beth and the gardeners bring our new landscaping by and drop it off. Robert will plant on Friday. I watch ending of Brimstone recording while eating lunch. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Take some pics of new landscaping.