Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, October 23, 2008


Silvertown Main Street - Corriganville

Home early from meeting to meet ScreenMobile guy who replaces screen in front screen door. Check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls. No workers here today. Beth by. Ross calls. Call hearing guy and make appointment for later. Work for awhile. To hearing aid appointment and drop off left aid for a remake - it doesn't fit correctly. Home and lunch with Jim Davis in Noose for a Gunman - a low-budget western I saw filming when I worked at Corriganville in 1959 (and based a piece of the original Nickel-Plated Dream on the incident). Call Sam to fix deadbolt on front door. Down for nap with girls. Sam by when I slept to fix door. Up and Beth calls. Feed girls and open mail then call her back. To office and write here a little. Sweep floors. Beth home and we eat while we watch some of O'Reilly. After that we watch recording of Without a Trace. Later ~