Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 17, 2008


Tina Hiddleston - RIP 10/17/2008

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Sam here painting doors; gardeners are scalping; bug spray guy here to spray house, inside and out. I make blood appointment for Monday. Meet Beth at Sam's Club and shop for Hall. I shop for us. We split up and she back to work, I home to drop off our stuff. Then I meet the Friday lunch group at Keedy's for lunch. Home after - cookie with girls then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Talk Beth - she's going to go over and sit with Tina (her friend who is dying of cancer). I work in office for awhile. Beth home and we eat. Sit down to watch recording of CSI: Vegas. Beth gets phone call - Tina passed away. She spends time on phone with Tina's daughter and other friends. I to office and write here. Bye Tina ... Later ~