Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 08, 2008


Filming a Scene from Rio Diablo at Alamo Village, Texas - 1992

Straight home after meeting. Sam and his partner are prepping house for painting. I to office and check e-mail and news sites. Move Uncle George's photo box to dining room and start sorting. Sam says there's a leak in back that's damaged house. Beth by and they call plumber and gardener to try and figure it all out. Beth leaves. Plumber here and puts in new fixture. I put away pic box then watch the end of Fort Worth recording - then Lash LaRue, Fuzzy Q. Jones western: Border Feud. Down for nap. Up and bring in mail. Feed girls. Open mail. Nice residual for Rio Diablo in the mix. Sweep floors. Clean up yard. Talk Ross Salamone and Tom Snow. Turn on Fox. Beth home and we watch O'Reilly. Beth and Robert, our gardener, find and fix the leak. I fix dinner and we eat with O'Reilly then Hannity & Combs interview with John McCain and Sara Palin. I into office and write here. Back to dining room to watch Sara Palin interview with Greta VanSustren. Get ready for bed. Later ~