Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 30, 2008




Gunbelts worn by Roy Rogers through the years


Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Work on several projects. Dave Cass calls and I tell him about the HCTB anniversary dinner. He was sorry he couldn't make it. Besides directing for the Hallmark Channel, Dave's busy writing a out the old days. We must have spent a half hour talking and reminiscing. To living room to watch Check Your Guns with Eddie Dean and Roscoe Ates. Have lunch while doing so. Call Beth to check in. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Work at computer. Mail; get neighbors' mail as they are out of town. Work in office. Beth picks me up and we to get flu shots. Home and she fixes dinner. Eat with Bill O'Reilly. After, to office and both work. We'll probably watch the CSI: Miami we recorded last night then hit the hay. Later ~