Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 24, 2008


Johnny Mack Brown on left; Jane Adams second from right; others unidentified

Drop my friend Peter off at College of the Desert after morning meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites with popcorn and girls at my side. Work on projects. Watch Comanche Station with Randolph Scott and Claude Akins. Lunch while viewing a Gene Autry TV Show. Call Beth; then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail and open it. Big box on porch. To office and work in afternoon. Beth home and we eat. She to H&I Meeting. I talk Jeff Sneller. She home and we watch recording of NCIS. Office and: Later ~