Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, September 22, 2008


Col. Texas Bob Reinhardt

Stop at Office Depot on way home from meeting to drop off some projects for Beth. Home and check e-mail and news sites with girls and popcorn. Tom the window washer and his helper here to wash solar panels. Sam Cropper here to drop off some paint and to check sample colors for hall. I to bank, then on over to Beth' place of employment to drop off paper. She isn't anywhere to be found so I leave paper and message, then return home. Watch Colt .45 with Randolph Scott while I have lunch. Talk Beth. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Mail. Letter from Col. Texas Bob Reinhardt who read my And Action! book and liked it. Work in office. LeRoy by to get his house key. Talk while Misty jumps all over him. Write a little here. Work some more in office. Beth home. We talk. Fix dinner and we eat. I to office. She off to Indio Jail with panel. She home later. I will try to wait up for her. Later ~