Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 13, 2008


With David Janssen on The Fugitive set - 1965

Grocery shopping after meeting; home, unload and put away. Check e-mail and news sites. Watch some coverage of hurricane Ike. Beth home from her nail appointment, Sam Cropper here and we talk about Sam painting more walls. Sam leaves. Fix some lunch and Beth and I eat. I down for nap. She cleans house. Up and feed girls. To computer and work. To kitchen and prepare dinner. We eat as USC vs, Ohio State game begins. Continue watching game while she works on her computer. Later ~