Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 12, 2008


Norman Foster


David Bradshaw


Tom Snow and Harry Baddely

Stop and drop off book and buy stamps at Palm Desert post office after meeting; then on to Office Depot for ink cartridges for Beth. Stop by Nader's station; then on home. Check e-mail and news sites with girls and corn nuts. Work for awhile on projects. Talk Beth, Meet Harry Baddely; Tom Snow; Norman Foster; and David Bradshaw at Mimi's for lunch. Home and down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Back to office and work rest of afternoon. Beth home. We talk and relax. I fix dinner and we eat. I watch some TV coverage of hurricane IKE. Both to office. Later ~