Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 07, 2008


Jean - Head of the Motel's Dining Room in Sidney, Mt.

Sleep in day. Beth up and to Hall. I up and shower and dress; breakfast with paper. Roll out vacuum and do back of house (baths and bedrooms) before Beth gets home. We drive to ABC club for monthly alumni breakfast - joined by the Whites, as usual. Shop on way home at S&F - check Edie's mail. Home and talk. I down for long nap - still feel pain in rib and weak legged. Up and talk with her. We to Sam's Club and she shops for Hall while I get car washed and pick up tostadas. Pick her up with supplies and home. We eat with girls at feet. She watches Sara Palin documentary again - I write here. It'll be bed early tonight for tomorrow begins our old routine once again. Later ~