Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 30, 2008





Book Talk & Signing in Sidney, Montana

Up 6:00 - get ready. Shannon & Conrad in dining room before we are. Joined by Staci & Mike. Eat and talk, off to Theresa & Colin's more talk and French toast and eggs. Their Son, Mike, and daughter, Stephanie arrive. We leave at 12:15. Back to hotel and I change. To MoDak Museum and set up. People show up including whole family. I do talk and book signing. Tour town. Hotel & change. To Colin & Theresa's for dinner and more talk. Hotel. She showers and washes her hair. I write here. Later ~