Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 23, 2008


Tom Rolf - Center

Straight home after meeting (did shopping last week). Check e-mail and news sites. Vacuum and mop floors. Beth home and we talk. To computer; message from Tom Rolf (Film Editor on The Honkers). Fix lunch and we eat. Beth off to pick up my drugs. I down for nap with girls. I up and she's fed girls. Write a reply to Tom Rolf in NYC (his home is in UK). Putz around on computer and go over trip maps with Beth. Call James Jenkins in Florida where he's had 30 inches of rain due to Fay (hurricane). Fix dinner and we eat; then sit at table and talk for awhile. She waters plants outside. Both to office and work. Later ~