Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 15, 2008


Billy the Kid Breaks Jail stunt show at Corriganville (That's not me as Billy on roof, but I played the part in 1959).

Don't feel well at meeting so I leave and drive home. Drink some ginger ale and check e-mail and news sites. Beth home to check on me; leaves. I some TV and continue drinking ginger ale. Fix a couple of muffins with honey and eat them. Tom Snow calls to see how I am. Down for nap - long one - up at usual time; Beth is here. She off to dentist. I up and get mail. Feed girls. Still feel punky so have another ginger ale. TV - a documentary on film editing I recorded yesterday. Beth back then leaves for meeting at bank. I watch more of the doc. She home again with something for me to sign; then back to bank. I sit down and write here. To living room and watch more of documentary. Beth home for good and we talk. She to office while I make dinner. We eat and talk. I feel alittle better. Both to office and work. We'll probably hit the sack and she'll watch Olympics while I doze off. Later ~