Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 10, 2008





Today in Yucca Valley - Beth was the photographer

Sleep in day for me. Beth up and off to Hall. I sleep until 6:00. UP, shower and dress. Breakfast and paper. Work at computer. Beth home and we take off in separate cars for the ABC monthly breakfast. Eat with Bill and Sunny White; Kim Hardy. Damon and John arr cooking for today only. I home and Beth stays for a meeting with Bill and Kim on the coming ABC Christmas Party. At home, I change into long sleeve shirt and long pants. Decide not to use eye patch; will use dark glasses instead. Beth home and we pack up and drive to Yucca Valley - the Antique Mall Mercantile. Set up shop and the event begins at one PM. Sell a few books and make some new friends as well as seeing old ones. Some of the Pioneertown cast there. Beth takes pictures. Over at 3:00 PM. Pack it up and she drives back. Stop in Desert Hot Springs to look for a piece of property Beth was told about. Order Pizza and when we get toe Papa Dan's they've screed up the order so we on to Taco Bell and pick up dinner. Home and she checks phone while I set up goodies. Eat and talk. I to office to download photos taken today. She works elsewhere. Both office for a few minutes. Later ~