Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 06, 2008


Columbia Ranch - Mid-1970s

No change in the look of my eye though it feels OK. Blood Pressure normal. Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Snack with girls. Brother Bob and Eva over and we get information gathered to send to new attorney. They leave and I to post office and send overnight. Home and lunch with TV - some Gene Autry on Western Channel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail. Afternoon work on reading manual for Pentax flash attachment. Air conditioner makes noise outside and stops producing cold air. Call Beth - she called AC man. Beth home and we talk AC man's wife. Finally cool air again. Fix dinner and we eat. Got an e-mail yesterday from a here Come the brides fan who sent a photo of the Columbia Ranch taken in the mid-70s. The western street still intact. We both work in office. Later ~