Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 30, 2008


Trish, Dani, Sheri, and Beth -MDD prep 2008

Stop and get cookies so we don't run out then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Do some reading on the new camera. Answer several e-mails. Submit a script online. Someone delivers some late MDD registrations. Turn on TV. Brother Bob calls about meeting at bank tomorrow to close out an account. Make lunch and eat with TV. Beth by for minute then leaves. Down for nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Mail. Sweep dog hair. Work at computer. Beth home early to get some things done before the MDD committee gets here. We talk in office. The committee members start showing up. I into office and TV - O'Reilly Factor. Work at computer. Beth brings me a tray of food. Eat, Take pick of group for posterity. Back to office. All finally leave. Later ~