Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 23, 2008


Drop two books at Palm Desert post office after meeting; then gas up at Nader's Exxon. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Pull up Charley Sunday script and make some notes. Call my producer friend and leave message. Work a little while on computer. Turn on TV and watch final installment of John Adams - tearjerker (Kirk Ellis wrote this episode). Talked to Beth and ate lunch while viewing TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Sweep some dog hair. Work in office. Return Ed Mohler's call and we talk about his liking my book and old times. No call back from producer. Beth home and we eat quickly. One of her Maad Dog Daze committee members here with registrations (Trish Mohr). They work on registrations while I work in office.