Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, July 16, 2008


Richard Boone and Murray Hamilton in Deadly Harvest - CBS-MOW 1972 - St. Helena, CA

To Palm Desert post office after meeting and drop off two more books. On to Desert Imaging for CT Scan of chest and back. Home and snack with girls while I check e-mail and news sites. Call Beth. To Sam's Club and ship for Hall. See Sharon from morning meeting and talk. Buy some tacos; then home. Start to watch fifth episode of John Adams and eat - but have to shut down when workers arrive to continue putting in new glass. Down for nap early. Up and feed girls. Workers finish up and leave. Books out of garage into office. Bob Ingram by to pick up his stuff. Work in office. Wait for Beth. She home and we eat. To office and I Xerox for her. She talks to brother, Bob, re new attorney. Get overnight mail ready for me to mail tomorrow. Finish up. She shower. Later ~