Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, July 11, 2008


Festival of the West a few years ago

Stop for stamps and drop two more books at post office after meeting. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Work for a while then off to bank and deposits. Home and more on computer; talk Beth. Start to watch part 2 of John Adams which I recorded last weekend. Phone calls and drop bys continually interrupt but I manage to eat lunch and finish show. Office. I down for nap just as workers start removing swamp cooler and patch hole in wall. Girls are very good - no bark, just stay in bedroom with me. Up and feed girls. Cooler workers leave. Feed girls and bring in mail. Open mail and scan a magazine. To office and work a little. Beth's supposed to be by to pick up a UPS she got today. Beth by and then to bank. I putz and start dinner. She home and we eat. Both to office after dinner. Later ~