Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, July 10, 2008


Filming in Old Tucson: from my book And ... Action!

Stop at market then drop two books at post office after meeting. Home and check e-mail. Check news sites. Respond to e-mails re Maltin's review of my book And ... Action! - Talk to Beth. Work a smidgen on Satan's 7. Watch TV - Springfield Rifle . And Action! fan, Phil Saliva calls from Louisiana and we talk for a while about movies. Mail delivered to door as Beth receives Red Skelton painting she won on e-bay. After lunch I to office and work a little. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. To office and work for a while. Some Bill O'Reilly; Beth home. Cook and eat. Both to office and show her video of Nicholas Brothers. Get ready for bed. Later ~