Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 08, 2008



Sean Keating tweeks our computers


Help a new guy get his car started after meeting; then drive home. Check e-mail and news sites. Call for blood draw time. Move some books to my car. Call Sean re Beth's computer. Beth comes by for a minute in her employers' car. I fix lunch and watch TV - Yellowstone Kelly, on the Western Channel. Office. Then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. Beth calls. To office and work. Sean calls, he's running late. Work on Satan's 7 script. Sean finally here and works on Beth's mine and the laptop - adding some programs. Beth home; Sean leaves. We have dinner - chili and potato salad. Both to office. I write here; she works on her retirement paperwork. Later ~