Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, July 01, 2008


Garner Ranch movie location near Idyllwild

Home from meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Read some Whiskey Tears. To bank for Beth; then drive up to Sam's Club and shop for Hall. Stop by Beth;s work place and drop off paper. Home and Eric by to fix pack porch light fixture. He leaves and I watch some TV and eat. Beth calls and drives over. She writes insurance letter and faxes it. Has a bite and leaves. I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Copper bracelets in mail. More books from Larry. To office and finish up proofing WT. Re-read first chapter again. Call from a friend in Texas. Wait for Beth. She home. I start cooking dinner. Sally and Rod by with some cooking stuff they're returning. We eat; then to office and work. Get ready and hit the hay. Later ~