Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, June 21, 2008



Elmer Kelton - Multiple Spur Award Winner

Grocery shopping after meeting; home,unload and put away. To office and check e-mail and news sites. Start editing and proofing Whiskey Tears. Beth home from nail appointment and I fix lunch. We eat and talk. Office then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Beth on phone with Sally. To office and check e-mail and read a few more pages of Whiskey Tears. Do some other things in office; then make some dinner and we eat. Both to office and she order CDs. We'll probably hit the hay early as she has to get up and go to Hall in morning. Just think, a week ago we were at the Spur Award Banquet in Scottsdale, Arizona. Later ~