Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, June 19, 2008


The jigged bone grips I have my eye on

115 degrees today. Stop at Office Depot on way home to get 1,000 And Action flyers Xeroxed. Home and put check in for Boyd and tape up box and address it. Drive to Mail Boxes Plus and UPS the package to Boyd. Stop by Beth's place of employment and pick up a box of garlands and bring it home. Check e-mail and news sites. Stop at jewelers on way to meet Joel Peters and drop off my AA medallion. To Indio and pick up Joel and we lunch at Cactus Jack's. Talk and eat. Drive home, stopping on the way to pickup a 40 lb. bag of dog food. Home. Call Beth; then down for nap. Up and feed girls - also transfer bag of dog food into large garbage can. Three pieces of mail. To office and work at computer. Beth home with food for tonight's Maad Dog Daze Steering Committee Meeting. She talks to Tina. To office and she watches video her friend Hugo sent using his new Flip Video. Her small committee begins to arrive - three total including Beth. Eat some of their food and desert. A fourth member shows up late. I serch for jigged bone Colt grips on Internet and finally find a pair that could be suitable. When Beth's meeting is finally over we will most likely call it a day. Later ~