Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Republic Pictures' Hacienda Set

Stop by Office Depot on way home from meeting to buy ink cartridges and get some pages laminated. Home - check e-mail and news sites. Work at computer for a while. To bank and by Nader's station. Home. Window washers here to do house. They leave and watch "Hairspray" on HBO - I really liked it. Lunch. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail. Spend afternoon designing new ad for "And .... Action!" book. Beth home and I fix dinner - we eat and discuss the day. She washes hair while I go to office and prepare for sending ad tomorrow. She joins me. Write here. Later ~