Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, June 08, 2008


Misty and Beth

Sleep in day. Beth up at 4:30 and gets ready to go to Hall. I up 5:30 when she leaves. Check e-mail and news sites. Shower and dress - cook breakfast and eat with Sunday paper. Trim beard. Vacuum tile and mop. Beth home and we both to office. I drive to Sam's Club and pick up pictures and buy some cookies for the trip. Home - continue to try transfer phone numbers from phone to iPhone. Call Mark and he'll help me later on today. Down for nap. Up and back to computer. Mark has sent program I need. After several tries, I thought I'd transferred the numbers - all I got were the names. Try a few more times then quit and make dinner. We eat; watch Ice Truckers on TV; then she out to water plants while I give the transfer one more try.
Write here. Later ~