Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, June 03, 2008


Haircut after meeting with Sherry. Stop by AT&T to check out iPhones. Home and check e-mail. To bank and make deposits. Home and call Beth; then to AT&T again and buy iPhone. To PetSmart and buy card for Beth's brother - his dog died. Drop Ford at Ramona for lube and oil change. Home and start setup on iPhone. Lunch and some The Nevadian on Western Channel. Work some more on setting up iPhone; then feed girls and down for nap. Up and back to working with phone. Call Beth's brother about dog. Call Mark about iPhone. Leave message for Sean. This is going to be a big job - no SIM Card transfer so I have to re-enter address book myself. Beth home and we talk. I make salads and we eat. Both to office and work - I input names and numbers; she work on other things. She showers. We to bed. Later ~