Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, May 26, 2008


Memorial Day (not official day) Three-day Weekend.

Took her car to meeting because she needs big car to transport boxes to Sue's after meeting. I home after meeting. Check e-mail and news sites. Work on a few projects until Beth gets back; then put cars in garage and I start lunch. We eat and talk. Then I down for nap early with girls. Up an hour earlier than usual and think it's almost four and it's only two-thirty. Feed girls before I realize it's too early. Join Beth in office where we work together. Start getting dinner ready then she takes over and e have an early supper; as I'm scheduled to do a writer's chat on the Internet at six-o'clock. Chat went very well. Now she's showering and we'll be in the sack before you know it. Later~