Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 21, 2008


Gunsmoke Dodge City Set - CBS Studio Center, Stage 3

To Hall for chores only; then to Palm Springs Ford to have new passenger-side mirror replaced. Wait in waiting room with radio shows. When that's done, I drop book off at post office. Home and check on girls; check e-mail and online news sites. To Office Depot and pick up Maad Dog Daze tickets. To Beth's place of employment and take van to car wash for her. Back and home. Office. Make lunch and eat while watching Walker:Texas Ranger episode. Down for nap. Up and get mail. The item I am expecting has still not arrived. Work in office. Beth home and we eat. Then she watches last night's Dancing with the Stars. After that we watch recording of last night's NCIS (2-hour finale). Office while she showers. Later ~