Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, May 13, 2008


New Cover for Shadows of Eagles Special Author's Edition

By post office again after meeting to mil book and buy stamps for Beth. Home - check e-mail and news sites. Mark has converted my manuscript into .PDF. Dive into Lulu.com and work on publishing Shadows of Eagles upload text and start on cover. Stop for lunch and the end of Man from the Alamo on Western Channel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls; mail. Back to SOE on Lulu.com - continue with cover and have some trouble so talk online help and Mark and finally create cover. Try to find out how to get ISBN. Beth home and we eat. She watch end of last night's Dancing with the Stars; then we watch CSI Miami. She showers and I write here. Now we're going to watch another show. Later ~