Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, May 08, 2008



By post office after meeting; then home. Phone rings as I walk through the door - Beth has a flood on her hands at her place of employment. Drive over with dry clothes for her and stick around until water vacuumers arrive. Home and sit down to computer and continue reading Shadows of Eagles. Stop for lunch and TV Western. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Bring in mail. Then over to Beth's work and pick up a fax and take it home and send to SD. Back to reading. Put out recycle bin. Fix dinner. Beth home and we eat tacos. TV - recording of CSI Miami. Office and write here while she showers. Later ~