Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, May 07, 2008


Western Town at the Iverson (lower) Ranch

By post office to buy more stamps for Beth; then home. Check e-mail and news sites. Take off at a little after 9:00 to pick up a battery for Beth from Napa Auto Parts; then on to Sam's club to shop for Hall and a little for us. By Beth's workplace and drop battery - see her; then home. Fix lunch and watch "The Dalton Girls" on Western Channel - my uncle George carried script on this one. Down for nap. Up and get mail then feed girls. Open mail. To computer and read some more on Shadows of Eagles. Write e-mail to Hackman. Bob by to pick up his ironing. Beth home and we eat. She watches recording of dancing with the Stars; while I read more of SOE. Then we both watch recording of NCIS. She showers and I write here. Later ~