Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, April 27, 2008


Misty and Beth

She up early and to Hall while I sleep in. I up 6:00 then shower and dress. Cook and eat breakfast with paper. open some packaged p[ills for both Beth and me. Chance vacuum bag then vacuum the house.
Beth home and I off to look at TV we saw an ad for in paper. Best Buy doesn't have the TV so on to AT&T to get info on iPhone. Home and fix lunch for the two of us; then I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Work at computer doing dome publicity for And .... Action! At same time bet works on our finances. Make some dinner and we eat. Then we watch recording of Without a Trace. Get ready for bed then write here. Later ~