Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 22, 2008


On the Rio Diablo Set

George's house sold today.
By Albertson's after meeting and pick up bath soap for Beth; then on to Ace Hardware to get bags for our big vacuum. To Sherry's to get my hair cut. Home and check e-mail and news sites. Drive to Beth's place of employment and change cars - then on to cleaners for her and credit union for info. Home and pick up Misty and take her to vet. Not a tick like we thought - scabs, like she was scratched (I think it happened at groomer). Home with her and fix lunch and watch TV Western Channel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail and talk Hermine. Work on computer for a while. Beth home and Steve Grippi here and we discuss Solar Panels. Sign contract for panel installation. Beth gets emergency call and drives to her place of employment. Steve leaves. Beth back o=in a while as nothing was wrong. We eat and talk. To office. Talk Bob and Eva. She'll shower then watch Dancing with the Stars. I'll just go to sleep. Later ~