Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, April 16, 2008


Pricilla Presley

Take Sue Yard sale stuff to meeting in my car. Beth and Sue transfer it all to Sue's car. After meeting, I take her car and she takes mine - I home and check e-mail ans news sites. Take Misty to Vet for 9:30 appointment. Her ears are in good shape but the vet still wants me to put drops in her ears twice a month. Home and drop Misty. Call Beth then drive over and take my laptop. She takes one of her employers cars to the car wash and I putz on new laptop. She back and I drive my car home. Make lunch and watch a Gene Autry Western on Western Channel. Stop before it's over and down for nap. Up and feed girls. Sweep some. Open mail. Flip through the new Cowboys & Indians magazine. Office and work at computer. Bob Ingram brings ironing by for Beth. Back to computer. Beth by for banking deposits and she to bank. She home and we eat. She watches recording of last night's Dancing With the Stars while I write here. Pricilla Presley voted off show. After DWTS, we'll watch NCIS then bed - I hope. Later ~