Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, April 08, 2008


ABC Club BBQ Chefs at their station

Home after meeting and check e-mail and news sites. Work on a few things before taking the Expedition over to Beth's place of employment and exchanging it for the Scion so she can shop for the upcoming ABC BBQ. Home and work some more; then fix lunch and watch some of a Joel McCrea Western on the Western Channel. Call Beth; then down for nap early. Up and feed girls. Open mail. To office and work on marketing for "And ... Action!" Fax from Hermine - another extension. Call Bobby. Sigh and send. Talk Beth then wait for her to return. Bob King, Editor of Classic Images Magazine, returns my call and we talk about advertising in his publication. Beth home and I cook and we eat. Nice talk after dinner; then we to garage to go through a box of George's stuff. I to office where she joins me for a while - then it's a shower for her and bed. Later ~