Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, March 31, 2008


Danny Leahy, on right, with Connie Leonti

Straight home from meeting I led. Check e-mail and surf news sites. To Long's Drugs and drop disc with Beth's employers' interior walls for matching. On to car wash and get Expedition washed. To Beth's p lace of employment and get her car and take it to get washed. Pick up paper at our house and take it back to Beth. I home and fix lunch. eat while watching The Roy Rogers Show on a DVD. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Open mail - card from Neil Summers and check from Paul Isenhour for book. To computer and work the rest of the afternoon. Call exterminator to come over and set rat traps as my books are now stored in garage. Beth home. Make salads and we eat. She talks to Joel about what's going on at ABC Recovery Center. Danny, who's run the place forever, got fired by his "new" superiors through some pretty dirty tactics. I'm here in office writing here. Beth joins me. Later ~