Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, March 20, 2008




Bob Hoy from High Chaparral announces WWA Spur Award Winners at last week's Festival of the West

Stop at Office Depot after meeting to have 1,000 flyers for new book Xeroxed. Home and check e-mail. To Beth's place of employment and follow Beth to PS airport to drop off van for her employers. Back, pick up my car and home. Trip and fall when trying to re-attach a piece of aluma-wood to front porch. Package for Beth on porch. Into house and tend to my "minor" injuries - wash blood out of new shirt, etc. Change into shorts and SS shirt. Fix something to eat and watch TV. Beth calls. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Clean up girls' yard. Back to office and start proofing "Whiskey Tears" novel - one more time. Call Tom Snow. Beth has to go to Alumni Meeting at club tonight and will be late. Work at computer. Melody Groves sends me pics of Bob Hoy announcing the Spur Awards at the Festival last weekend. Send them to Boyd Magers. Beth home and we eat. She washes her hair. I to office and package another book to send out tomorrow. She showers. Later ~