Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, March 12, 2008


On my way to Arizona in Early A.M.

Stop and shop for tomorrow's trip goodies on way home; also pick up a couple things for Beth. Home and check e-mail. Work all morning linking website to book purchase page; plus send out notice to many friends of book's availability. Call Paul Isnehower in NC. He's been sick. Lunch. Watch a little TV - switch around. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Escrow papers delivered. Bob and Eva over and we sign Escrow and George's tax forms. They leave. Help Beth and her surveillance guy set camera on line. Beth home. We eat. She work in office while I pack for Festival of the West. Be at usual time. Later ~