Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Published book - And .... Action! today. Finally!!!

To 6:00 am meeting to be there for Susan's first birthday. Do some clean up work on patio, then to our meeting at 7:00 am. Home from meeting and check e-mail. Putz around then off to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home and e-mail from Tulisha giving me permission to use photo of Alamo Village. Immediately go online and give permission to publish book. Whoopie! Beth calls and I drive over to her place of employment; then we take van to airport as her employers' are flying in today. I home and fix lunch - eat while watching Western Union on the Western Channel. Feed girls early. Down for nap. Up and spend time online ordering books for myself. Screw up and have to do it a second time, but all worked out. Beth home. We eat and talk. She to shower and I work at computer. Later~