Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, March 08, 2008


Richard Harris and Charlton Heston in Major Dundee

After meeting wait and give something to a friend of Beth's for Beth; as she had to leave early and go to work this morning Then I'm off to grocery shopping. Home and unload and put away. Check e-mail. Sit down at dining-room table and read (proof) sample book. Snack while I read. Stop and check e-mail. Have lunch while watching end of Major Dundee on TMC. Beth home from work. We talk for a while. I down for nap; and she off to hair appointment. Up and feed girls. Work at computer. Beth home and we to office, Show her a video I got from Tom Snow (girls singing National Anthem). Work side-by-side. Watch recording of Lost. Change clocks; then bed. Later ~