Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, February 28, 2008


Straight home from meeting today but still call Mark out of habit. Home and check e-mail. Send some responses. Check on gunbelt shipment - it was passed through the Bell, CA shipping depot yesterday but didn't arrive today (US Postal System is very slow in these modern times). Steve Grippi by with more info on solar panels. Beth here to drop off some things and pick up same. I lunch and scan TV - watch end of High Society with Bing; Frank; and Grace Kelly. I like those old musicals - nothing like them being made today; too bad. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Beth's at doctor. She is now butterfly bandaged and healing nicely. Episode while she was at doctor's with employers' dog maybe being sick; but turned out to be minor. I spend PM working at computer and sending several queries. Waiting for Beth. Beth home and we eat and talk. Set TV to record "Lost." We both to office to work; then she shower - no have to change bandage any more. She only has two butterfly bandages over wound. Bed. Later ~